With Glutathione, Arbutin, 2 types of Vitamin C, Sulforaphane (from Swiss Cress Liposomes), Vitamins A, C, E & F, MSM, Galactorabinan, Lupin Seed, Opuntia Cactus Extract, Hyaluronic Acid
A 360 degree vitamin-rich day cream that combats the ageing process on all fronts. Skin elasticity is improved, fine lines reduced and hydration increased, while targeted actives reduce pigmentation and fade discolouration to even skin tone and brighten. Powerful nutrients nourish and enhance skin condition, supported by free-radical fighting anti-oxidants and a natural underlying SPF 8 to protect*.
More hydrating than our Nutri-Active Day Cream though light in texture. Gently perfumed with natural rose & chamomile.
For all skin types, but ideal for those 30 years plus, and those with pigmentation issues or looking for an even, illuminated complexion.
- Pigmentation is reduced
- Facial contour improved
- Hydration improved
- Skin cell health improved
- Complexion is left brighter, more illuminated and healthy looking
- MSM reduces inflammation, boosts the power of Glutathione and increases the production of pheomelanin, the type of melanin that is found in fair-skinned people, relative to eumelanin, the darker type of melanin, to reduce pigmentation. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory and calms breakouts.
- GALACTORABINAN, plants alternative to collagen, is extracted from Larch and acts as a gentle exfoliant and inhibits moisture loss to reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- LUPIN SEED (Collangeneer) is a patented active that boosts Collagen I synthesis and the formation and quality of the collagen matrix to firm and improve elasticity for improved facial contour. In vivo trials showed a 92% increase in firmness & 72% reduction in sagging facial contour (at 2%, 25 women over 89 days).
- NANOBRIGHT, OSKIA’s own encapsulated liposome includes Glutathione – the body’s key antioxidant and tripeptide that unfortunately decreases as we age; natural Arbutin (from Bearberry leaf) both of which inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase (which stimulates melanin production within the melanocytes); and antioxidants Vitamins C & E. 0.4% of Nanobright inhibits melanin formation by 74%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ENCAPSULATED SWISS GARDEN CRESS LIPOSOMES, rich in Sulforaphane, inhibit the hormone a-MSH to reduce melanin production by 44% using 0.4% for an even skin tone and reduced hyper-pigmentation. OSKIA uses 2%.
- OSKIA’S ENCAPSULATED MULTI-VITAMIN
A – normalizes keratinisation, regulates sebum production in acne, reverses and treats photo-damage.
C – antioxidant, boosts collagen synthesis and stratum corneum barrier lipids, regenerates Vitamin E, provides photo-protection (in combination with Vit. E).
E – membrane antioxidant, protects against oxidative damage, provides photo-protection (in combination with Vit C).
F – cellular regeneration of the membranes and tissues.
- ENCAPSULATED VITAMIN C slows down the effect of free radicals due to its powerful anti-oxidant properties and boosts collagen production for firmer skin. OSKIA uses 6%.
- OPUNTIA CACTUS EXTRACT blocks the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin to immediately calm irritated skin. It also firms & improves hydration. Also known as the Indian Fig, it survives in extreme desert conditions and is a rich source of Piscidic Acid which inhibits ROS (reactive oxygen species) by blinding iron atoms which are usually bound to ferritin but are broken down by UV. Also contains Vit A, B1, B2, B3 & C.
- HYALURONIC ACID hydrates, plumps and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SPF 8 – Why so low? This is the natural underlying SPF of the product which will provide low level cover first thing in the morning when the sun is minimal. We do not believe in using a high level mineral SPFs in products such as day creams, BB cream & foundations, as high level mineral SPF provide such a good barrier that it prevents actives penetrating the skin. We also do not advocate a chemical SPF in these products as this gives the wearer a false sense of security. SPF needs to be regularly applied during the day, not once in the morning.