The history of LOGONA Naturkosmetik began almost 40 years ago. Even then, the first products were made from pure natural ingredients. Under the company name “Lorien Goods”, they gradually took over the market and showed that there are alternatives to conventional cosmetics products. Alternatives that are compatible and which create controlled, controlled biological ingredients. And that was exactly what the founders had done: to produce high-quality and compatible natural cosmetics.
NATURAL COSMETICS FROM THE HERBAL MEADOW
All LOGONA natural cosmetics products are developed and produced according to strict quality criteria. A trademark of LOGONA is the in-house extracts, whose high quality is the soul of a natural cosmetics product. The manufacture of these requires a particularly careful handling of raw materials and finished products, since even the smallest impurities can destroy a whole production. All products are produced according to the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), the production standard for products which are in harmony with man and nature.
LOGONA’S QUALITY PROMISE
- LOGONA Naturkosmetik meets the strict criteria for controlled natural cosmetics (BDIH or NATRUE)
- Free of synthetic color, fragrance and preservatives
- Made in Germany: developed and manufactured in Germany
- Mostly vegan
- Designed and manufactured without animal experiments
- High organic quality, recognizable by the LOGONA Bio-Siegel
- No use of genetically manipulated plants
- Manufacturing processes according to strict ecological standards
- Use of recyclable packaging materials
Showing 1–24 of 53 results