Florame’s Divine Infusion, featuring a dry, silky texture, honors Florame’s 30 years of expertise in organic aromatherapy with a unique composition – 30 organic vegetable oils and essential oils. In the heart of this botanical essence, protective and nourishing organic vegetable Oils are combined with effective essential Oils, precious allies for skin and hair to revitalize and add tone.
• Proven, instant effectiveness + 20% hair shine, -28% skin dryness (face), -26% skin dryness (body), + 17% skin flexibility (body) *.
* Clinical scoring carried out on 22 volunteers, dry hair, after single use
• Multi-purpose formula for face, body and hair.
• A unique composition in Vegetable Oils and Essential Oils sublimated by Pink Helichrysum, Calendula and Cornflower petals.
Helps the skin to regain its suppleness and softness, enhanced with a delicate aroma of orange, lavender, geranium and sandalwood. Applied to the hair, this beauty treasure helps reinvigorate and repair the fiber, to restore softness and immediate shine.
Organic Essential Oils: A true aromatic essence, Divine Infusion concentrates all the effectiveness of 20 essential oils dedicated to the beauty of the skin and hair …
- REVITALIZING Organic Essential Oils Rosewood, Palmarosa Petit Grain Bigarade, Patchouli, Cistus, Roman Chamomile, Rose and Verbena
- TONING Organic Essential Oils Sweet Orange, Distilled Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Common Juniper and Neroli.
- REPAIRING Essential Oils Organic Bourbon Geranium, Organic Fine Lavender, Organic Italian Helichrysum, Organic Atlas Cedar, White Sandalwood and Leaf Camphor Tree.
Organic Vegetable Oils: A clever blend of 10 Organic Vegetable Oils, with known and recognized properties, to reveal and sublimate all the beauty of the skin and hair …
- Nourishing, softening and anti-dehydration Organic Jojoba Vegetable Oil
- Organic Muscat Rose Vegetable Oil anti-aging, revitalizing
- Revitalizing, soothing, nourishing Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Organic Borage Vegetable Oil soothing, repairing, revitalizing hair
- Firming, nourishing, protective Organic Argan Oil
- Fortifying , nourishing and revitalizing organic Castor Oil
- Nourishing, fortifying, soothing, protective organic sweet almond vegetable oil
- Antioxidant, nourishing, soothing, protective Organic Olive Oil
- Oily macerate of ORGANIC Calendula repairing, antioxidant, soothing
- Oily macerate Lys BIO restful , soothing.
The Perfume: Developed in partnership with our Perfumer in Grasse, this 100% natural perfume is composed exclusively of Essential Oils. It harmonizes around accords: citrus, floral and solar to highlight all facets of Florame beauty.
Directions for use :
Apply morning and evening to clean, dry skin, to the face, neck and to the whole body, by light circular massages. On untangled, dry or damp hair, apply lengths to ends. Do not rinse.
Tested under dermatological control.
Do not use on pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Ways to Use dry oil
The dry oil offers a caress of softness to coarse and fragile hair. It envelops them in a radiant veil for shiny hair, while protecting them and preventing their breakage. In summer, it is therefore unanimous to face the onslaught of the sun which damages the hair fiber. Dry oil is indeed demonstrating a formidable effectiveness against the harmful effects of UV rays and iodized air. In addition, its composition has the merit of not weighing down the hair.
Dry oil is strongly recommended on colored hair to ideally nourish the fiber: it will then regain suppleness and shine. You can also apply it to damp hair just before drying or after brushing to restore vitality and shine without weighing it down.
How to use dry oil on your hair?
As a mask before shampooing: depending on the condition of the hair, it is sufficient to apply the oil the night before or a few hours before washing. Wrap the hair in a towel, then rinse before shampooing.
As a local anti-breakage treatment: you can therefore apply it directly to dry hair. Take a small dab, targeting the application on damaged, split and brittle ends. If your hair is generally dry and damaged, put a few drops of dry oil on the lengths while paying particular attention to the ends. The fiber will be smoothed, your hair will regain its natural shine without a shiny effect.
For the face
Used on the face, the dry oil guarantees optimal nutrition.
As a daytime serum: for dry and dehydrated skin, it can be used as a replacement for the usual serum. You can use it daily or as a course of several weeks, applied before the day cream. It will boost the radiance, suppleness and tone of the skin of the face, while guaranteeing maximum comfort. So ideal for very dry skin. If your skin tends to flake off, especially in winter when the skin is strained by external aggressions, it feels tight and red, then apply your dry oil to the face before your day cream. Two drops are sufficient for the entire face.
How to use dry oil on the face?
Before bedtime: to fall asleep in a state of intense relaxation, massage your face, starting with the oval towards the temples for a unique cocooning moment! You will also benefit from a treatment action boosted by the natural regeneration process of your skin during the night. Discover a fresh, rested and healthy face when you wake up!
It can also be used as a nourishing “booster” if the skin on your face is particularly dry. Add a few drops to your night cream. When you wake up, your face will be more plump and your complexion luminous. In addition, the ideal is to exercise small massaging movements on the face by pressing with your thumbs, along the jawbones, from the chin to the ears, then from the edges of the nose to the cheekbones.
For the body
You can therefore use the dry oil in the same way as a body milk or a nourishing body cream, without the disadvantages of the latter. Indeed, no sticky or greasy finish on the body. It is perfect when leaving the shower to hydrate the skin because hard water tends to weaken it (feeling of tightness). Then apply it to your legs from the bottom up to optimize the drainage process.
How to properly apply dry oil on the body?
1. Warm it in the palm of your hands by friction
2. Then, apply to the body starting from the extremities (from the feet to the thighs and hands to the shoulders).
3. Finally, focus on the drier parts of the body (elbows and knees). Finish with the bust and the chest.