With Glutathione, Arbutin, 2 types of Vitamin C, Sulforaphane from Swiss Cress Liposomes, MSM, Niacinamide, Zinc Glycinate, Passionfruit & Grape AHAs, Pumpkin & Papaya enzymes, Fermented Mineral Polypeptide Mix, Prebiotics
An intensive daily correcting serum designed to combat hyper-pigmentation, fade dark spots and repair sun damage, formulated with a unique encapsulated blend of bio-available actives & nutrients that act deep down to even out skin tone and ensure a visibly brighter, illuminated complexion.
A very light serum that sits well under moisturiser or oils. Gently scented with natural rose & chamomile.
Apply a few drops daily directly onto cleansed skin, morning and night. Follow with your usual moisturiser or oil. For best results use in combination with OSKIA’s Renaissance 360. Always apply a high-level SPF regularly in direct sunlight.
- Contains 13 brightening actives
- Reduces all forms of over-active melanin production, from melasma to dark spots
- Increases radiance, brightens and illuminates
- Evens skin tone
Targets Melanin Production in Five Different Ways:
- Melanocytes, melanin-producing cells located in the bottom layer of the skin’s epidermis, naturally move upwards. BrightLight slows down this process of ‘melanin transfer’.
- It breaks down the process of melanin production in melanocytes. It does this by inhibiting both tyrosinase and a-MSH – the enzyme and peptide-hormone responsible for melanin production. a-MSH is triggered by hormones, while tyrosinase is trigged by both hormones and UV (both artificial and natural).
- Melanin that is already present on the skin is exfoliated away thanks to the inclusion of pumpkin & papaya enzymes and passionfruit & grape AHAs.
- Reduces free-radical and inflammatory-induced pigmentation (caused by acne and scarring).
- Binds copper to prevents its use in melanin production.
- NANOBRIGHT, OSKIA’s own encapsulated liposome includes Glutathione – the body’s key antioxidant and tripeptide that unfortunately decreases as we age; natural Arbutin (from Bearberry leaf) both of which inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase (which stimulates melanin production within the melanocytes); and antioxidants Vitamins C & E. 0.4% of Nanobright inhibits melanin formation by 74%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ENCAPSULATED SWISS GARDEN CRESS LIPOSOMES, rich in Sulforaphane, inhibit the hormone a-MSH to reduce melanin production by 44% using 0.4%. OSKIA uses 2%.
- MSM boosts the power of Glutathione and increases the production of pheomelanin, the type of melanin that is found in fair-skinned people, relative to eumelanin, the darker type of melanin.
- SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, a stable and potent form of Vitamin C, reduces melanogenesis in the melanocytes by 57% and reduces age spots by 25% using 0.14%. OSKIA uses 6%.
- NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3) inhibits the transfer of the melanosomes to the surrounding keratinocytes by up to 68% and inhibits inflammatory mediators, reducing post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and increasing overall skin lightening by 26% in 8 weeks at 5%. OSKIA uses 5%.
- ZINC GLYCINATE stimulates the formation of an antioxidant protein to bind Copper and inhibit the production of melanin and reduces Tyrosinase.
- PASSIONFRUIT & GRAPE AHAS with PUMPKIN & PAPAYA ENZYMES gently exfoliate away current surface melanin as well as dead skin cells to boost regeneration & smoothness.
- FERMENTED MINERAL POLYPEPTIDE MIX, OSKIA’S own fermented mineral complex delivers Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and Silicon in bio-available form for a full skin cell health boost.
- PREBIOTICS help to protect the skin’s natural flora for optimum skin health by preventing the colonization of harmful bacteria.
14% reduction in melanin content in the skin after only 28 days (using no SPF to prevent triggers)*
90% reported their skin was more balanced and even
90% noticed their skin appeared brighter and more luminous
90% felt skin tone appeared lighter
87% reported pigmentation had faded
97% reported skin felt firmer
97% felt their skin condition improved
97% felt happier with their complexion
100% reported it was gentle to use and caused no irritation
* Independent consumer study on 30 women over 28 days.
** Results from an independent clinical study conducted on 30 women age 35 to 62 years over 8 weeks, using no SPF and applying Brightlight twice a day, morning and night.