Exfoliate, detoxify, hydrate, and treat flaky scalp with John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil. This scalp scrub contains four natural exfoliants — organic sugar cane, bamboo, pumpkin enzyme, and AHA botanical fruit extracts. These natural exfoliants work together to help remove flakes, buildup, and excess sebum. Organic tea tree oil and wild thyme detoxify and help treat for a healthy, flake-free scalp.
Scalp health is so important to maintaining healthy hair. Pollution, styling products and the use of chemicals that are clogging and irritating can wreak havoc on your scalp, which can lead to hair loss, flakes and unhealthy hair.
- Organic sugar cane & bamboo – help refine scalp’s texture and instantly remove build up and flaky skin.
- Natural pumpkin enzyme and AHA botanical fruit extracts -promote a healthy scalp through cell renewal without irritation.
- Organic tea tree oil & wild thyme – detoxifies scalp & helps treat the flaky area.
Detoxifies the compromised scalp for a cleaner environment to promote stronger hair, without excessive oil production
- Calms and soothes irritable scalp
- Adds radiant shine and strengthens strands
- Helps cleanse scalp to target bumps and clogged pores
- 70% or more organic content
- Natural surfactants
- Not tested on animals
1. Use as a pre-shampoo, apply in-shower or bath on wet scalp
2. One squeeze dispenses a quarter size amount, which is enough for 1 section. Use more product if needed. Dispense directly onto fingertips and massage directly onto scalp
3. Start applying from your hairline and work your way to the middle of scalp
4. Squeeze another quarter size on to your fingertips and continue from the back of your head at the bottom and work your way up. For longer hair, flip your head over in the shower to apply to the back of the head and the crown
5. Leave on for 3-5 minutes
6. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your everyday shampoo and conditioner
7. Use every other day for the first few weeks to reduce dry flakes. Once flakes are reduced, use once a week for maintenance