net wt. .47 fl oz | 14 ml
No.25: Baked Clay Red
An earthy rose red that adds a natural feminine touch to everyday chic. A baked clay shade for when you’re looking for a steady and comforting alternative to pure red or bright pink.
- Opaque gloss finish
- Comfortable grip for clean application
Formulated with your well-being in mind, Dear Sundays non-toxic polishes have a range of timeless colors. Each polish has the perfect bottle shape for grip and a professional-grade flat brush for precise swipes.
- 10-free, non-toxic formula, vegan, cruelty-free
- long-lasting, professional grade
- bottle shape and brush is optimized for precise and quick application
- made in NY
Does not include: TPHP, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens, and tert-butyl hydroperoxide.
FOR LONG-LASTING NAILS
1. Thoroughly clean nails and cuticles.
2. Gently roll each polish bottle between your hands before application.
3. Start off with a base coat, then two coats of this shade, and finally a top coat to seal in the color beneath.
4. Allow each coat to dry thoroughly before applying the next.