An all purpose naturally soothing treatment for the whole family. Weleda Rash Relief Cream contains 32 active ingredients and helps treat skin inflammation and irritation (including nappy rash), scrapes, fungal and bacterial skin conditions.
Rash Relief Cream’s formula blends antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent botanical extracts in a soothing beeswax and vegetable oils base that nourishes the skin.
Benefits of Weleda Rash Relief Cream:
- Contains naturally soothing and antiseptic plants including calendula, hypericum and echinacea.
- Aloe vera, nettle and chamomile are anti-inflammatory and help reduce inflammation.
- Witch hazel and zinc oxide are astringent.
- Zinc helps form a protective barrier on the skin, especially beneficial to little ones suffering from nappy rash.
- Suitable for all skin types and for the whole family.
Highly recommended for “wet” eczema conditions and for young children.
Adults/Children: Gently apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health care professional. For treatment of nappy rash: apply a liberal amount to the nappy rash at each nappy change after cleansing with Weleda Calendula Baby Oil and/or water. Use Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream as a natural barrier cream for everyday use after the nappy rash has healed.
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Store below 30° C.