NO Ammonia, NO Peroxides
Natural alternatives for beautiful hair colour
NOT recommended on grey or blonde hair. Safe for sensitive scalps and use during pregnancy
Enjoy healthy, glossy hair colored to a fresh and lively shade using Logona Herbal Hair Colours. Unlike chemical methods, herbal colours do not penetrate the hair shaft, but coat the outside of each hair shaft with a protective, volumising layer. The colour layer reflects light, making your hair shinier, and also smoothes over the roughened exterior of the hair shaft, making your hair more manageable. The results are expressive colours, glossy good looks, and increased volume.
Black is a tricky color and when mixed in a bowl, will go blue if left for a while and can turn bleached hair green so do not mix a lot of black with other colors however on natural hair usually does not go green .Do not use on bleached hair.For grey hair use henna red one day and apply black the next. This result will be red brown without any brassy color as the black tones the red down. Black on grey hair will go bluish. If using black with other colors use around 10% black. Black on natural hair, med brown (no bleach) will go black.
Pure and natural ingredients
Logona creates hair colors using certified organically grown henna and various plant materials, including walnut shells, chamomile, and rhubarb root. For your added peace-of-mind, an independent laboratory tests each batch of raw materials used in the hair colors for undesirable agriculture chemicals and heavy metal concentrations.
Logona hair colors DO NOT CONTAIN synthetic colors, preservatives, or fragrances, or other chemical substances. Each Logona hair color is a BDIH-certified natural product.
Logona Herbal Hair Colors also contain jojoba and wheat protein to condition your hair as you color. They also contain algin to improve the texture of the color mixture to an easy-to-apply, creamy gel. Finally, Logona adds pure essential oils to improve the fragrance.
As this hair colour is completely natural without the use of any chemicals to accelerate the colouring process, colouring time can take between 30min to 6 hours. The time required depends on thickness of your hair.
Here’s an approximate general guide:
Caucasian: 30min – 2 hours
Chinese: 2 hours – 6 hours
Indian/ Malay: 1 hour – 3 hours
The time above is only a general guide from our experience but there are exceptions depending on the coarseness of your hair. The finer the hair, the shorter the time required.
For customers who want a more intense colour, you may also leave the colour on your hair for a longer time. Some of our customers simply leave the colour overnight on their hair and sleep with it!
1) Mix herbal hair colour powder with boiling water. And leave for 30min.
2) Shampoo hair and dry.
3) Apply herbal hair colour mixture to hair generously.
4) Cover henna with the plastic cap (provided with each box of Logona Hair Colour) and then a towel.
5) Leave on for an hour. The longer the mixture is left on, the darker the colour.
6) Apply heat from a hair dryer. The heat and length of time will increase the depth of the colour.
2) Apply herbal hair colour
– DO colour right after perming. The hair is very susceptible to dye after a perm, and our 100% natural formulation will feed and nourish the hair at the same time.
– DON’T mix herbal colours with chemical hair colours as discolouration may result. If you think you may still have traces of a chemical dye in your hair, always test a strand first.
– DON’T mix more than 10% black with other colours.
– For better coverage and intense colour, shampoo and rinse. Then rinse your hair with a baking soda solution by dissolving a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda (baking soda) into a cup of water. Do this before applying the herbal hair colours as this will help the colour coat the hair strands more effectively.
We also recommend Logona Colour Plus Colour Preparation as a preparatory step before colouring your hair. This green clay based deep cleanser prepares your hair optimally optimally for colouring with all Logona hair colouring products. The unique combination of green mineral clay and birch leaf extract gently removes all traces of foreign residues, which vastly improves the bonding between your hair and the colour mixture. Click HERE for more information on Colour Plus Colour Preparation.
– To colour GREY hair, apply UMBER BROWN colour for a brown colour and leave for 2 hours (or all day if you can!). Re-apply after a week for a deeper brown colour. Or apply Henna Black for a dark brown – black colour.
– On GREY / WHITE hair, the brown shades will be light, and the reds will go orange. Black henna is not recommended on grey or blonde hair.
– Repeated application of the hair colours will improve intensity of colour and coverage.
This product is BDIH Certified Natural:
* Full ingredients disclosure
* No synthetic preservatives
* No animal testing
* No irradiation of natural ingredients and their cosmetic end products
* Avoidance of genetically-engineered ingredients
* Environmental responsibility regarding raw materials, manufacturing, and packaging
* Social responsibility regarding domestic employees and with 3rd World suppliers of raw materials (Fair Trade)
Click HERE to read more about BDIH certification.