This hydrating, balm-like foundation made with plant-derived pigments of rose and lotus is dispensed from a unique airless compact to maintain formula potency, provide no spill, and serve as a built-in mixing palette. This medium-coverage cream foundation blends in beautifully leaving skin looking dewy, luminous and smooth.
Press the button (after firmly & slowly priming) for a light touch of foundation, press again for buildable coverage.
Formulated with coconut alkanes and grapeseed oil instead of silicones and petroleum byproducts, the antioxidant-rich technology provide comfortable wear on-the-go. Customizable for alternative finishes using the Phyto-Pigments Juice Boosts.
For all skin types and for all ages who are looking for a flawless complexion and naturally beautiful radiance.
- Buff – for very light, to light skin tones with a yellow undertone
- Rosy Beige – for very light, to light skin tones with a pink undertone
- Sand – for light to medium skin tones with a yellow to peach undertone
- Golden Tan – for medium skin tones with a golden undertone
- Medium Tawny – for medium to deep skin with a warm, golden undertone
- Age defy serum technology with resveratrol-rich grapeseed, fruit stem cells & Vitamin C.
- Offers medium coverage.
- Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles.
- Rich, hydrating shea delivers a dewy finish for all skin types.
- Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
Directions:Perfect coverage following your daily Juice Beauty skincare regimen, press button (after firmly & slowly priming) to release makeup and apply to forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, evenly blending into skin from the center of the face working outwards. Use the brush or your fingertips to apply. Wipe off excess makeup from compact base with a clean tissue.
Tips:For our foundation to work best, cleanse, then moisturize with your favorite Juice Beauty moisturizer and Serum, such as the STEM CELLULAR™ Moisturizer and STEM CELLULAR™ Booster Serum, or if SPF is desired, the STEM CELLULAR™ CC Cream. To achieve a hydrated finish, after the above steps, using your fingers with light pressure, glide the foundation along the skin. Start by gliding a single stripe in one direction (horizontally) to distribute foundation onto skin, then glide across that line in another direction (vertically) to blend. Use longer gliding strokes instead of short feathering motions, which will allow for a smoother finish. Use light pressure as the product is so highly concentrated, one doesn’t need to press hard.