Clears while hydrates. Helps protect against ‘maskne’ with bamboo charcoal & kaolin clay to help detox; Aspen bark to help smooth & hydrate, and exfoliating polyhydroxy acids for a softer, smoother complexion.
Eco-values: With Certified Organic Ingredients to protect humans, animals and the planet.
Sustainable Packaging: Sustainable & recyclable glass jar. FSC Paper.
Who Should Use It?
Juice Beauty’s BAMBOO PORE REFINING MASK is designed for all skin types (except those with extremely sensitive skin or rosacea) and especially recommended for oily, combination, and blemish prone-skin. As with any mask, a patch test on a sensitive skin area is recommended prior to use.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal has absorbent properties in combination with Bentonite and Kaolin clays to help draw out excess oil, impurities, and help protect against daily pollutants resulting in a healthy, clear looking complexion.
- Unique blend of poly-hydroxy acids such as plant derived non-GMO Gluconolactone, Malic Acid (from organic apples), Lactic & Tartaric for smoother looking skin.
- Dual action Aspen Bark leaves the skin looking smooth & clear.
- Bilberry fruit, Sugar Cane/Maple provide rich Anthocyanins & Catechins to feed the skin.
- Organic Aloe helps calm, moisturize and hydrate skin.
Powerful Action Without
Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are never tested on animals.
After cleansing skin with Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Cleanser, apply a generous layer of mask to entire face, neck and décolleté for detoxing. Leave on for a 1-2 minutes. Rinse well. Use a warm towel if needed. Follow with the Blemish Clearing Serum and the Oil Free Moisturizer (at night) or the Oil Free SPF 30 Moisturizer (daytime). Use 1–2 times per week.