Size: 20ml, 75ml
Hydrating and nourishing cream for face, hands and body.
Ultra-hydrating and deeply nourishing, Bia Skin Superfood is a cream for face, hands and body. Made with our patented, potent BiaComplex™ formula, this multi-purpose cream provides all-day moisture, protects the skin’s barrier, and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture.
Bia Skin Superfood is nourishing for all skin types, but thanks to the moisturizing and rejuvenating properties of immortelle and marsh mallow, this cream is especially recommended for soothing dry, flaky, or irritated skin.
In self-assessments during our clinical trials, users reported the following after using Bia Skin Superfood:
- 100% agree skin is healthier-looking
- 100% agree skin feels renewed and revived
- 97% agree skin tone is visibly more even
- 90% measured a 42.5% increase in skin moisture content / hydration (measured via Corneometer®)
- 80% experienced an improvement in the appearance of skin texture / skin smoothness (measured via Image analysis, Visia CR/Image Pro)
- 100% experienced a 40.5% decrease in skin flakiness (measured via D-Squame® analysis)
- 77% experienced an improvement in skin barrier function and a 13.4% decrease in trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) (measured via Tewameter®)
Study Design: 30 Women, aged 37-64, applied Bia Skin Superfood to their face twice a day as moisturizer in their regular skin routine in a 28-day study. All subjects completed a 1-week washout period with a neutral cleanser and were asked to only use this cleanser during the study. They were also asked to refrain from using any anti-aging products during the study. Population average (mean) results are reported. All results reported were statistically significant.
Apply liberally to cleansed skin with clean fingertips and gently massage in. For daily use on all skin types, including irritated skin.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
Before incorporating any new skin care product to your routine, we always recommend patch-testing.